What affects the quality of feed?
- selection of ingredients – e.g. soybeans, wheat, barley, corn
- quality of ingredients – verified suppliers
- quality control during production – quality management systems, e.g. ISO
- production process – the extruder increases the digestibility of feed to almost 90%, improves the aroma and taste of fodder
- the content of essential vitamins and minerals
High-quality feed will ensure the correct shape, structure and hardness of the snail shell. The snail’s shell quickly becomes curled and hard, so the breeders have no problem with selling their snails.